Monday, March 23, 2009

The fourth personal literacy

My fourth personal literacy is understands lectures in Microeconomic class. This semester I study microeconomics, which is a fifty minutes class in Wells hall. The professor does not take attendance, but I know I need to attend each class because it is important to understand professor’s lectures to prepare weekly quizzes. I capture the professor’s words, write down some essential definitions, and follow the professor’s instruction to draw charts like Opportunity Cost chart and Demand-Supply chart. The professor enjoys joking during the lecture (I do not feel funny when he is joking, but other American students laugh a lot), and he gives many realistic examples that help us better understand the knowledge. The professor also set up free review session on Thursday to answer Problem Set and student’s questions, which helps me a lot to maintain good grades on quizzes and assignments.


Catching up with the professor’s lectures during class time is an essential ability to students who would like to have more free time. That means if you understand and reply the information from the lecture in class, you do not need to spend much more time to review at night so that you are free to go to work out or watch movies. This is a good method that makes your time efficient.

No comments:

Post a Comment