Tuesday, March 31, 2009

blog entry for lab on marth 31

News from institution with high reputation does impress me. News does not have many rhetorical sentences that wastes my time understanding what happened or what the true is. Instead, the format of news article is simple to be tracked: a short comprehensive topic sentence is usually in the first paragraph, which is easy to be located; the descriptions are arranged beginning the second paragraph. There are also comments from professors or researchers with high reputation, which can be trusted and considered.

I like a news with a live video that is higher convinced because a visual media can easily persuade me that I do see what is happening (I trust my eyes). Although videos are able to be technically edited by Photoshop or other computer programs, it is trusted that the video from official departments or reputational institutions are original and unedited.

The video is best to be taken in recent. It should be play continuously without cut. It should include the major incident and the surroundings to show a comprehensive view to the audiences. It should include the interview to people who are related to the incident.

Besides, a series of live pictures posted with news articles are helpful to convince audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment